Tuesday, July 8, 2008

WICKED, Beach, and some Angels













-So Much Happened Before Dorothy Dropped In.






Here we are last Thursday in Hollywood standing in front of the Pantages Theatre! I couldn't wait to see Wicked! I have been a huge Wizard of Oz fan since i was just little. My family went to New York last year and saw it and have been talking for a year about how amazing the show was. I was so bummed i wasn't there to see it with them and since then i have wanted to go so bad! The show was SO amazing, it was ten times better than i had ever expected, even Brian and my Pops thought it was awesome. We had such a great weekend and are so happy that our family came out to visit us... so many great memories!

My sis and I on our way to the show.


My dad giving the thumbs up.

Wow my Hubby's such a Hottie!!! Sorry the pict. is fuzzy.


Me Kels & Aly on our way to WICKED. These two girls are my other half we have so much fun together.

Some views of Hollywood.

The fam grabbing a bite of mexican food after spending a day at the beach. Brian always makes fun of me because i could eat mexican for every meal!!!


Brian buried Aly alive, and she probably layed in there for a half an hour, she said it was pretty nice, and we were laughing cause she went out to the ocean to try to rinse of the sand by just sprinkling water on herself, so Brian ran out there and threw her in the water, good times.


Aly and I had a blast body boarding and we didn't want to leave the beach! We saw dolphins when we were there probably a hundred yards out is all, it was really cool to see them in the wild.


Zach, DAD, & Brian went Deep Sea Fishing. Unfortunately this is the only pic that they took. Fishing was pretty slow. Zach caught three sand bass and had the largest catch of the night. My dad and Brian caught two bass each. They said when they were fishing probably 2 or 3 dozen dolphins were jumping all around them, a ton of baby ones, they said it was awesome. While the boys were fishing the girls went and got manicures and pedicures... I'm so sad i don't have any pics of us at the spa, we had so much fun!

And of course we had to take the fam to an Angels game. The game was fun and we killed the Blue Jays 7-1. I hate watching baseball on TV but its a lot of fun to go in person and eat hot dogs all day. :)

6 comments:

Giselle Rasheta said...

What an awesome post! Oh my gosh, Wicked is amazing... I didn't know that it was in LA! It looks like you had a blast! Gosh, I want to come visit you...looks like the life!

The Marsing's said...

Love the post. can't wait to see you guys!

the LOTT family said...

mikael! you always do fun posts! it looks like you guys have so much fun there! im a little jealous... ok a lot! haha. anyways sorry i havent answered your last comment on my page.... i went to sherman kendalls in salt lake. i loved it. its so much fun. i really miss it. im sure you will have a great time at taylor andrews. its a great school! are you going to the one in layton? well the first month or so is the hardest part but all in all beauty school is pretty easy. you wont have any problems. girls are just dramatic when you get a bunch of them together so watch out for the crazies and don't get caught up in all the drama. i hope everything is going well for you two over there. when you come back we should get together. it would be fun.

The DiStefano Family said...

You guys have so much fun! I'm jealous too! When do you come back to good ol' Utah?

Billie Jo said...

Mikaelarella you are still the prettiest thing I have ever seen. It looks like you guys had an amazing time. Seems like you and Brian are enjoying Cali A LOT!

Jason and Megan said...

I would love to go to an Angels game. I have always thought that stadium looked neat. To answer your question about the hunt, yes I did get my tag and we are planning on being there opening weekend. We are excited to see everybody again and get to know Mikael better. We will see you in a few weeks.