Saturday, July 26, 2008

We love and miss you both already!!!

It has been a tough week filled with the loss of two loved ones. On the 23rd of July we lost my beautiful grandma Betty to colon cancer. We lost our amazing cousin Luke on the 26th. They both meant the world to us and we miss them terribly.


Here are a few lines from Luke's Obit.

We will miss his infectious smile, charismatic presence and his ability to stir and provoke. He was happiest when he was "hanging" with friends and family, fly fishing on a clear mountain stream, or participating in just about any sport or competition. As a member of he LDS faith, he was active in Scouting and achieved the rank of Eagle Scout. He graduated form Woods Cross High School and was pursuing a career in plumbing. He was loved and will be sorely missed by all.




I have so many great memories of my grandmother and I am so grateful that I had the chance to get to know her and grow up next to her. My grandmother spoiled me rotten. When I was younger she would buy me baby dolls and barbies, and when I got older it was lip glosses, hair clips, and earrings. She was our endless supply of candies and soda pops. She was always so up to date on the newest technologies. She would email, msn messenger, & TEXT.

A few famous one liners of Gramma B...

-Better to waste than wear it on your waist.
-Nothing tastes better than thin.
-It's not the pants that make your butt look big, it's the big fat butt.

Till we meet again.

1 comment:

Jason and Megan said...

We are sorry to hear about your Grandma and Cousin. They are now in a wonderful place.