Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tag. Thanks Mindy!!

*How long have you been married? Just over a year
*How old is your spouse? He's 23
*Who eats more? I'd have to say... Brian
*Who is taller? Brian by a couple inches
*Who sings better? Definitely Brian, he sings very well & loves to sing.
*Who is smarter? Brian is a SMARTIE, the kid speaks Chinese! Crazy... but I have more common sense(ps now it's Brian, I've taught her everything she knows). :)
*Who controls the T.V. remote? Brian. I never touch it.
*Whose temper is worse? That's a tough one... Brian
*Who does the laundry? He use to hep but now it's just me, Brian is working all the time.
*Who does the dishes? I wash but Brian is good with helping dry and put them away.
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? i do
*Who cooks dinner? half and half
*Who is more stubborn? Probably equal, we are both ridiculously stubborn
*Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Always Brian, I'm never wrong. (me Brian again, she is wrong, but i just smile and say sorry for everything.)
*Whose parents do you see the most? Right now neither. when we are in Utah we see Brian's cuz we live in their basement.
*Who has more friends? Brian, he talks a lot!!
*Who has more siblings? me
*Who wears the pants in the family? I do, sometimes i let Brian think he does

8 comments:

Marchant Family said...

Hey Guys!!! I'm so happy to see that you have one of these! And I am extremely jealous of you little beach bums. Cali looks incredible! It's finally warm here in Utah but what I wouldn't give for some beach time! We would love to come out and see you guys if we could ever find the time to get away! Well we miss you and can't wait to see you again, have fun!!

Billie Jo said...

Mikael, I love you! You are the hottest chick on the beach. I am glad that you guys are having a great time in California. You should do it while you are young and have no children. Tim and I love the beach and we should have done something like this while we were young and in love. I am going to be checking up on you and your blog so keep it up!

.. said...

My husband loved your bowhunting countdown so much he bugged me so bad that i finally put it on mine too.. :)

Steph

Giselle Rasheta said...

Hunting? Why didn't I know you were into hunting? That's why I love tags.. it's always fun to find out more about people. PS I STILL have your dance pants. I'm in Kamas now...maybe I could take them somewhere where they could get back to you?

Chet and Stephanie said...

Wow I just looked on your blog and it said mine hasn't been updated in 2 months!! You are right, I need to update it!

the LOTT family said...

hey! how are you guys doing? im so jealous of you guys being in california and being beach bums. it sounds like so much fun! mikael, where are you going to go to cosmetology school? thats exciting! im sure you will love it, its great! well take care. im glad you guys have a blog. they are fun too!

Amanda said...

Umm time for a update fella!!
haha just getting you back!

Shaun said...

DUDE! WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER!! Email me! Shaun@tslend.com

Lunch man ... Lunch! You do eat right?

Shaun