Friday, June 6, 2008

-UPDATE-

Sorry peeps... it has been a while, we don't have access to Internet in our apartment right now. The guy we were bumming it off of moved out. I got to spend time with the fam in good ol Utah last weekend. I don't know what I was thinking, the vistit was way too short and I wanted to stay longer. I arrived in Salt Lake late Thursday night and left Saturday afternoon. My schedule was crazy busy. The first night I just went to my parents house in Kamas and went to bed. Friday was a busy day, I woke up and headed back to Salt Lake to run some errands. I got to see Madee's new baby brother! What a cute baby and he had so much blond hair ADORABLE. My baby sister graduated from High School Friday night... she's all grown up! Friday night I was able to have a girls night with Aly... good times we watched one of our favorite movies The Wizard of OZ and ate yummy popcorn. Saturday I played in the dirt and colored with sidewalk chalk with my buddy Hunter, he's getting so big! Leslie was nice and let me tag along with her to Teresa's (Leslie sister) house for a Lia Sophia party and after took me to the airport. It was so good to see everyone. Don't get me wrong I love Cali and everything but it will be so fun to come back and see our friends and family more often.

1 comment:

The Marsing's said...

We missed you! Sorry we couldn't seem to hook up. Glad to hear that things are going well for you guys